
Some random facts about me that I wanted to share for no particular reason.
- When I was a kid, my teddy bears were gay. They were all boys, but I wanted them to be a family, so they were. My mom's friend asked me if they were "Papa Bear" and "Mama Bear". I replied, "No, this is Papa Bear and this is Other Papa Bear and this is Baby Bear." To this day I don't understand why gay marriage is such a BFD
- I used to be shy, in fact I still am. I'm just far better and pretending otherwise than I used to be. Many of my friends would not describe me as quiet and retiring
- I hate going to the doctor so much that my blood pressure is always high when they take it. One time I needed 3 shots and I knew it. The nurse was like, "Wow, your blood pressure is really high!" and I was like, "Duh! You're going to poke me with multiple needles! Of course it's high!"
- I don't own a scale, but I do weigh myself at work on the pallet scale. So does everyone else that walks by that scale. It's fun to watch!
- I love kitties. Before horses, cats were my favorite animal

No comments:
Post a Comment